Band Of Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance. I would be greatful to have access to the private forums!

2 posters

Go down

(WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance. I would be greatful to have access to the private forums! Empty (WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance. I would be greatful to have access to the private forums!

Post  WINDY Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 pm

[b]I would be greatful to have access to the private forum.[u][/b]

WINDY

Back to top Go down

(WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance. I would be greatful to have access to the private forums! Empty Re: (WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance. I would be greatful to have access to the private forums!

Post  MCMLXXIX Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:37 pm

You have to send me a personal message, then I accept it and you have access to the privy.
MCMLXXIX
MCMLXXIX

Back to top Go down

(WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance. I would be greatful to have access to the private forums! Empty I got the email and Bookmarked it.

Post  WINDY Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Perfcto,
I got the link and Bookmarked it.
It will be simple to send Targets his way!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

WINDY

Back to top Go down

(WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance. I would be greatful to have access to the private forums! Empty Re: (WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance. I would be greatful to have access to the private forums!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down