Band Of Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOB Members Apply Here To View Private Forums

+2
Cruzado
ikarirain
6 posters

Go down

BOB Members Apply Here To View Private Forums Empty BOB Members Apply Here To View Private Forums

Post  ikarirain Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Currently, those who are not assigned to the "BOB Members" group will only be able to view the public forums. To view the BOB-Only forums, you must be a member of the BOB alliance. Furthermore, you will need to make your request for access to the private section in this thread.

To make your request, simply post here your Ikariam name. Those in charge will check check your request against your join date (when you joined the alliance, not the forums), to make sure you've been in the alliance for at least 30 days, then message you in-game to assure that you made the request, and not someone imposing as you.

Upon addition to the "BOB Members" group, your forum name will become yellow, and your request in this thread will be deleted so that it is easier to manage who has already been added and who is still requesting.

Please Note: The person in charge of adding you to the BOB Members group will be reviewing your join date. In order to be a part of the BOB Members group on the forums, you will need to have been a part of BOB for at least 30 days.

Last edited by ikarirain on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
ikarirain
ikarirain
Admin
Admin

https://bandofbrothers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

BOB Members Apply Here To View Private Forums Empty Access - Dizcard

Post  Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Looking to get access - Dizcard

Back to top Go down

BOB Members Apply Here To View Private Forums Empty Re: BOB Members Apply Here To View Private Forums

Post  Guest Sun May 23, 2010 8:44 am

Not sure if the 30 day rule applies to those of us coming over from HIVE (I've been with HIVE way more than 30 days, as Borg or Hummina could tell you). If I'm eligible, I'd like board access. If not, I will check back in 30 days.

Back to top Go down

BOB Members Apply Here To View Private Forums Empty Re: BOB Members Apply Here To View Private Forums

Post  Guest Fri May 28, 2010 3:27 pm

n ot sure if i already have access to the private section, but can someone confirm to me please with password?

thanks

Borg81722

Back to top Go down

BOB Members Apply Here To View Private Forums Empty Cruzado

Post  Cruzado Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:32 am

I'm Cruzado, I'm a BOB member

Cruzado

Back to top Go down

Post  soupaman Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:39 pm

i have been in bob for longer than 30 days now i think can i get access?

soupaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Thelios Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Hey, Thelios here...looking for access to private forums ^_^

Thelios

Back to top Go down

BOB Members Apply Here To View Private Forums Empty request

Post  marcosdraco Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:42 pm

I would like to be able to see the private posts.

marcosdraco

Back to top Go down

Post  Luck Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:39 am

IGN LUCK

Applied

Luck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down