Band Of Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance.

2 posters

Go down

(WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance. Empty (WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance.

Post  WINDY Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:50 am

I am proud to be returning member to this fine alliance.
I am Bill. (WINDY)
It is always interesting to count how many "I's" there are in an introduction. Smile
I live in the great state of Missouri, a retired 36 years of teaching 7-12 within the St. Louis Public Schools. I finally discovered that the more I knew the more I realized I didn't know.
In-game Up fronts:
My liabilities can be serious in-game or out:
#1 [b]I have no technological knowledge to speak of at ALL. If asked to cut and paste, go to IRC etc. you will certainly think I am an idiot. That's your problem!

# 2 As you can see I just say it as I see it. Mid-western straight take is very, very difficult for many to take. I offend easily and will curse in a blink!

#3 Since I am a retired 67 year old man I often may SEEM to be angry. I'm not but to a 25-40 year old I certainly come off that way!
#4 I made many friends within the Shock alliance and swore before I left through a mutual agreement that I would NEVER attack a Shock active member unless being attacked. I will spy not fight them unless INACTIVE or in self defense OR in the Band of Brothers defense..
#4 I admire any Leaders in any alliance for all the work that is done. However, I do not wish to be a leader at this time.
# 5 THIS SHOULD BE #1 = I frequently allow this game to become INTERTWINED WITH MY RL personality. That is NOT good! Know it up front.Sad
# 6 I talk too much! Smile
in fact. I have 25 -40 spies out 24/7 to pillage targets or opponent targets. I send spies to locations that I KNOW I can never get to in order to help a Band of Brother attain a small, medium, or large set of mats.
It is always FIRST TO GO FIRST TO GET! I suggest ALL use their spies when a target has less than a 41% spy kill ratio. Send at least 5-10 and hope you get lucky. I'm guessing that most of you know that a spy discovered also gives the spy target your location so prepare ahead of time for an attack.
Feel free to PM me if you are really being bothered by another! I will attempt to spy them out. At least, there warehouse and frequently warehouse AND garrison will be known! I'll then PM you and Leadership if requested.
I have a large MS. It must be lowered to the 30K range soon since my staying power is non existent due to lack of Gold! I do have Trading Posts and hope you have some Gold! 8 + million is not enough to maintain an army my size. I have no navy to speak of !!!
I will show on-line almost 24/7 and WILL be much of that time.
I use Ambrosia frequently so CAN jump to a mate's aide within 2 minutes or 4-5 hours. I will do it if it's a dire situation ONLY. $20.00 RL to jumps are ....

Thank you all.
"The Old Goat!" Smile
Windy

WINDY

Back to top Go down

(WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance. Empty Re: (WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance.

Post  Paul Osborn Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:27 am

Hi Windy and welcome,

I've used some of your spy intel already. As you can see from the post dates on our forum we do not have much activity here. That we now hope will change. Your intel will enable the Brotherhood to source and pillage effectively moving forward.

Great work Brother

Paul
Paul Osborn
Paul Osborn

Back to top Go down

(WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance. Empty Paul, thank you!

Post  WINDY Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:07 am

Thank you Paul. It means a lot to me that someone is able to get to this forum section.
I truly believe that many Brother's can't get here.
I've had two saying , "Please, please tell me the name, coordinates an other details in a PM!!

I REALLY feel bad to then say, "Go to the forum for the details!"
I do not hear from them again until the next Target post!

I've stumbled upon AS MANY as 2 million goods readily available within a 5 day window for the 2 other alliances I've been fortunate to be allowed to join.

I CAN DO IT HERE FOR THE BROTHER'S!!!

I still go to the not on-line closest Brothers and personally leave a PM.
It is taking too much of my time to do that with 5 Brothers that are not on-line.

WINDY

Back to top Go down

(WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance. Empty Re: (WINDY) I am proud to be member of this fine alliance.

Post  Paul Osborn Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:11 am

I agree Windy, we need to get the Brothers back on the forum. Robert our leader is working on it now. All members need to do is PM him and they will be setup. From the members list most are on it. Maybe we should start championing the forum
Paul Osborn
Paul Osborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down