Band Of Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRepublik

Go down

eRepublik Empty eRepublik

Post  ikarirain Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:56 am

Hey all, here's a game I've been playing around with in my spare time called eRepublik. About the most I ever do on it is work once a day, train once a day, and fight about 4 times in a war, which takes up a total of 2-3 minutes, lol. Surprisingly though, its rather entertaining, seeing as how you can apply for various types of jobs, whose companies produce various types of goods that other companies use for other stuff.

At some point in the game, (level 9 I think) you become capable of starting your own company, hiring your own workers, and producing goods based on the company you started. Other aspects involve a political system in which you can help run the 'country' you reside in. Overall, there's more to it than what it initially shows, and I'm learning more about it every day.

If you want to check it out, click here. It doesn't take much time to manage, although that in itself could grow dull at first. But hang in there till level 9 at least, and try starting a company, just to see how far you can go with it. Very Happy
ikarirain
ikarirain
Admin
Admin

https://bandofbrothers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum