Band Of Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About me

+3
Mins
Paul Osborn
ikarirain
7 posters

Go down

About me Empty About me

Post  ikarirain Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Name: Jaycie/JC/Jacelyn
IGN: ikarirain
Servers: Gamma, Eta
Alliance: Band of Brothers, Hermetic Monks
Location: Michigan (previously), Florida (currently), Michigan (moving back soon)
Interests: Fashion, Anime, Games, Anything Fun Laughing
Background: I'm pretty much your typical Anime nerd, with a penchant for a wide variety of games. I've played a number of First-Person Shooter games, a fair amount of Real-Time Strategy games, and a LOT of MMORPGs. I've got an eye for clothing, a taste for nearly all food in existence, and I love fun and entertaining experiences to no end.

Originally I lived with my grandparents in Michigan, until I moved to Florida halfway through July, and I'm planning on moving back again soon, to pursue a career which would allow me to travel in an RV around the US visiting friends.

I'm a relatively passive person, and I dislike any sense of being angry (so usually I'm pretty laid back, Laughing ). I usually have a pretty direct sense of perception and can cut to the most important fact of an issue (or so I've been told when friends come to me for advise). I dislike dishonesty quite a large amount, and as a result, I value trustworthiness, honesty, and strong personal integrity.
ikarirain
ikarirain
Admin
Admin

https://bandofbrothers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

About me Empty About Me

Post  Paul Osborn Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:22 am

Name:Paul
IGN:
Servers: Gamma
Interests: Games, Fine wine and performing live
Background (Etc Info):
I'm the sad 42 year old that has climbed to a level where I'm me own boss. I get online nearly all day mixing work inbetween sessions on Gamma. I'm just short of a year in Gamma. I have 3 kids and a wife.

I like people to be straight with me and they get that in return. Honesty is the best poilicy

Thats me boring lol
Paul Osborn
Paul Osborn

Back to top Go down

About me Empty About Mins

Post  Mins Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:14 pm

Name: Mins
IGN: If that stands for Ikariam Gammma Name then its Mins
Alliance: Band of Brothers
Interests: Bible,Soccer, FPS Games, Movies
Background: I am married and have a Kid
Just got my MBA couple of years ago, work in Financial analysis and feasibility study

Me too value honesty

Mins

Back to top Go down

About me Empty Re: About me

Post  Slave Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Name: Kevin
IGN: slave
Servers: Gamma, Lambda
Alliance: Band of Brothers, ATLANTIS
Location: Ontario, Canada but currently living in Queensland,Australia!
Interests: Snowboarding, Surfing, having a good time! and Ikariam of course.
Background: Single and enjoying life to the fullest!

Slave

Back to top Go down

About me Empty Re: About Me

Post  DioBeef Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:51 pm

This section is specifically for introductions. Any other threads will be moved/locked/deleted according to the situation. For a good idea of what to first post in this board, please see below. Note that none of this is required, but is here to give you an idea of what you can add to your introduction.

Name:Diogo
IGN:Dio Beef
Servers:Gamma
Interests:Hockey, Soccer, Football, Computers, Video Games, Gym, Politics, Economics, etc...I'm pretty well rounded.
Background: I'm Portuguese, living in Canada. Big fan of most major sports and have played many as well through my life. I am studying computer science right now(so I guess I am a sporty nerd lol) and doing a minor in economics. I am interested in a lot, but what interests me is usually stuff that is relevant to me.

DioBeef

Back to top Go down

Post  mstheisi Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:24 pm

Name: Mark
IGN: mstheisi
Alliance: Band of Brothers
Interests: Guns, beer, trucks.
Background: Currently in M.S. program at SIU studying Mining Engineering. I have lots of spare time. I shoot guns. I drive an F-150. If I could be any tool it'd be a 3/8" torque wrench. If you like to eat squirrels i suggest you bark up some other tree. I sometimes wish an intruder would break into my apartment. My favorite color is camouflage. There is a cable spool in my apartment. Grizzley Wintergreen Longcut is my dip of choice. If you know a good meatloaf recipe, let me know. If there's anything better than getting a good deal on .223 Remington FMJs, I'd like to hear it. Can anyone explain why drinking purple kool-aid makes your poop green?

mstheisi

Back to top Go down

About me Empty About drimcalban

Post  drimcalban Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:26 am

Name: Drew
IGN: Drimcalban
Alliance: Formerly The Olympians ; Currently Band of Brothers
Interests: Intelligence, World History, Political Economy, Economic Structures
Background: I work in strategic intelligence, for an entity of which few of you would have ever heard. Strategic intelligence tries to answer the "big" questions such as "How dey do dat?" and "When dey gonna do dat?" This is opposed to tactical intelligence, which answers smaller questions like "How dey do dat last week?" and "When dey gonna do dat next week?" and "What technology are they likely to be using to do dat?" So needless to say, the less I tell you about my 'real life' the less this pass time will become a liability for me to regret. Sorry, but the details only get shared with those who need to worry about my condom use. Fnord! javascript:emoticonp('pirat')

drimcalban

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum