Band Of Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction Guide

3 posters

Go down

Introduction Guide Empty Introduction Guide

Post  ikarirain Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:47 pm

This section is specifically for introductions. Any other threads will be moved/locked/deleted according to the situation. For a good idea of what to first post in this board, please see below. Note that none of this is required, but is here to give you an idea of what you can add to your introduction.

Name:
Servers:
Background (Etc Info):
ikarirain
ikarirain
Admin
Admin

https://bandofbrothers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Introduction Guide Empty Re: Introduction Guide

Post  MrBubbles Mon May 24, 2010 10:48 am

Name: Daniel
IGN: MrBubbles
Gamma obviously
Alliance: I was originally from the IKC, which merged with HIVE, which just recently merged with BOB.

I'm pretty much a gamer. I play plenty of vidya games and like modding and such, although I'm trying to get into assembly language so I can get better at it. I just finished my freshman year in college in Arkansas, US. I'm just relaxing for the summer until I go back to the university in the fall. Very Happy

MrBubbles

Back to top Go down

Introduction Guide Empty intro

Post  soupaman Fri May 28, 2010 8:45 pm

hey im 31 m from red earth creek alberta canada i work in the oilfield at a rental/trucking company. i have been on gamma for about a year but due to my job i havent had too much time to fully understand the game as during the winter i pretty much work 24/7

soupaman

Back to top Go down

Introduction Guide Empty Re: Introduction Guide

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum