Band Of Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about me

Go down

about me Empty about me

Post  1wak Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:51 am

Greetings to all BOB alliance members.
A little bout myself here. Very Happy
An Ikariam player for approximately 1 year ( I dont remember exactly.) Question
I use this game as a diversion and exercise in multi-tasking whilst working 7:00 a.m~3:30p.m (EST). Wink
I am a Cost estimator/ Machine and Tool Designer/ CAD Draftsperson/ Blueprint reading Instructor (Note: "not an engineer" however find myself instructing engineers on how to interpret and draw blueprints to represent what they are thinking accurately.) for a family owned 113 year old Wire Form manufacturer here in R.I. (USA). going on my 23rd year here. Idea
Married, (4) children & (4) grandchildren. Laughing
Periodically I check the status of the game during the day and try to manipulate/build/acquire and defend my colonies now (5) total on a group of (4) Isles. Twisted Evil
Normally I pefer peace and good trading tactics and only pillage inactives to support my colonies growth. However as recent events unfolded I find my population has a desire for revenge after gettin our asses wiped by certain unnamed Alliances I am sure all are made aware of. I really do not have the time to study all the mathmatical dynamics of the game however a good ass kickin is the ultimate teacher and when you can stand up and "drain your opponent of resources to weaken them, it is a good tactic when mathmatically you are overwhelmed. Shocked
Thanx to all who supported me in time of war. It would be nice to have more BOB members in my isles vicinity, it is like a south sea paradise down here as compared to all the "hot spots" very distant from here. flower

1wak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum